Wednesday, January 25, 2006


OH MY GOD NO!!
Look...I need money, too. Let's just talk...


Just tell me why, why WHY?

I mean, look, Gerald...how much do you need?
I can float you. Consider it a loan.
No, no, a gift.
Just don't do this to Devo.
Don't to this to me. Don't do this to us.
Please.

Take my money. Just take it. Take my car.
Here's the title...

No?

I don't understand...
Wasn't the Target and the Swiffer commercial enough?

You...you bastardo.
Fine then.
This is you, not me.
I mean it. I can't go down this road with you.
I want my Calvin and Hobbes books back.
And you'll find your Foghat shirt in the dumpster
with everything else unholy you left behind.
Keep the key, I changed the locks.

Oh and just so you don't hear it on the street,
it's true. I have been spending a lot of time
with someone else.
Yeah, he sold a tune to a car ad,
but not his entire identity.

This hurts me more than it hurts you, Gerald.


(Call me when you get your shit together, ok?)








2 comments:

Me said...

When will Disney stop? Gerald is going to hell. I need to lie down. I'm feeling woozy.

me said...

It's just a horrific day I'd never imagined I'd see this side of a high school reunion.

But on the bright side, looks like the lead singer might be a fun one to watch skyrocket right into Hollywood's gooey mediocrity-filled center maybe, and then swirl down into a shrinking, coke-filled Hillary Duff-shaped hole perhaps. Oh, that could just be the ole optimist in me talking again.