Friday, January 27, 2006


(after yesterday's tragic heartbreak,

the following is the sound of a brain exploding with delight)

C-c-can't...t-t-ttalk now...


listening to...p-p-ppandora.*

c-c-c-c--c---c----ooolllllllll.....


*They analyze songs based on attributes, like political lyrics, unusual time signatures, instrumental, chromatic progression, minor harmonies, synchopation, whatever.You can give them artists or songs you like, they stream them to you. You make custom radio stations for yourself. They throw more music at you based on the "music genome" or combinations of genomes you tend to like and you can thumbs up or down as you go, or add new stuff, to refine it. Brilliant.

1 comment:

Me said...

Thanks for the link. I love this idea. Now I just need my new computer so I can listen without it crashing on me.