Monday, January 05, 2004



Oops, she did it again. Something unoriginal to get more media attention.

Oh, wait I forgot: Who cares? Hey Britney, we like Christina Aquee...Agyooo... the Trashy One better than you anyway. Sheerly because she is not you, and that's a good enough reason.

Sheerly is too a word now as far as I'm concerned.




So how is your New Year so far?

Mine is swell, thanks for asking. Not too many resolutions made or broken. The usual: Take more anti-oxidants from food and not just red wine. Walk more, lift arms up over head as not to lose all mobility and range of motion. Ah, I'm not that bad off. Yet. Take more epsom salt baths, read more books. Try not to curse and swear like a @#$% sailorman. Junk like that. Really, if I could just floss more and keep my Quicken updated, I think I'd be just fine for the rest of the year.




These mints are yes, dentist recommended, but weird weird weird flowery weird, but I'll be damned if I don't like 'em:
Green Tea Myntz.

Try them. And then give them another chance because they are weird but harmless. And the miniscule amount of green tea in them may actually be good for you. At least they aren't bad for you. Don't eat too many because then it just gets weird. And who's this recurring humanoid with the flattened Sonic the Hedgehog hairdo?





Oh, I think he may be the Mintz mascot/spokesfreaker. Well, he needs to go. Leave us with our flowery non-tooth decaying mints.

I'll bet the vanilla mints are tasty.

Life is good when you are sheerly simple and enamored by mints like I am. And maybe even Britney is sheerly simple when she's predictable and drunk in Vegas. Or maybe I'm just confusing her tolerance for alcohol and jokes as sheer. Maybe Michael. He's fairly sheerly simple, too.



Oh and I know this means hardly anything to anyone and not really even me, but if I was going to be executed and could request a last meal, it'd be sashimi and homemade, spicy Chex Mix. And then more homemade, spicy Chex Mix. And even more homemade, spicy Chex Mix until I choked and died, thus not only enjoying my very last favorite meal (excluding Papa John's thin crust pepperoni and banana pepper pizza), but also avoiding lethal injection altogether. Who could ask for anything better really.


No comments: