Tuesday, January 13, 2004



Citizens of St. Louis, beware.

Our lil Mikie Nort-o-tron 2K is all grown-up now and in a band again. It's Divebar. Attention Everyone: Please go to the show, witness the raw talent, and throw polkadot panties on Mike in case me an' the Mister can't find value tickets on Amtrak.

Now what was the other band's name you and Ron were in? Ah yes... Big Jim Slade. Those were the days, I'll bet. You guys were ahead of your time, and those times were simpler. Which reminds me, I once dated a guy in a high school band named Quaalude. But who hasn't done that. In retrospect, I'm impressed with the fact he must've looked up the correct spelling. And those were the days before Google. But he was, as I'm sure he will always be, an authentic idiot.

Hey I like the picture of Michael R's dad and his buddy on your webpage. Man, I really should get a camera phone.







And now, a word about Scott. Or is it Tim. Huh. I guess you weren't kidding about getting run over by a car.








There we-eel be three-e-e weeners.

If you're an ad person, especially in Memphis, you'll have plenty to enter in the Soundscapes TV Audio Makeover contest.

No, I'm just kidding, don't enter. Make it fair for the rest of the region. Plus there is no hope for the reanimated cadavers on the Chiles Furniture commercials. Oh that is so MEAN but so TRUE, HA HA boing kerpow!

ps: I love Soundscapes and recommend them highly. Dey are de best. Even better dan a chest rub.



No comments: