Tuesday, March 15, 2005



...Wow...

I don't even know what to say about this Uco Ice Cream Ball. I bet they sell a million of 'em.

Exercise makes ice cream? That certainly is a novel idea for an average American consumer to swallow. Don't you think? I mean, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Or both. Exercise makes ice cream. No, machines make exercise, like BowFlex. Blue Bunny makes ice cream. The advertising industry...they...they didn't train us on how to...to accept this one. The ads, the ads they always say, y'know, easy is better, rich is good, money equals more and more equals money. Zoom-zoom-zoom Mazda 4-door coupe.

Pottery Barn/Ikea/Target/Nordstroms/Macys/Kohl/Walmart/KMart
McDonald's I'm Lovin' It
Burger King "the breasts they grow on trees"
Cottonelle Toilet Paper Less is More
MarthaStewartReleased-PepsodentClean-Scope-Listerine
Rembrandt-CrestWhiteningStrips-SuperGripPolident
ICANTBELIEVEITSNOTBUTTERRR---




"No, Madge, it's not really bacon. It's just my brain on fire!"

No comments: