Friday, February 17, 2006

"White people are crazy...crazy and nasty..."
- Raineesha Williams, Reno 911


I'm sure I'm just jealous or something.
Xaviera seems fascinating enough.
(I just shouldn't have clicked the "Related Pictures" photo.
Looks like a gross of canned biscuit dough exploded.)
I do like her earrings in her photo, though.
I have a similar fish charm hanging off me purse.



Still, people are insane to pay money to stand around naked.
That's where I must be jealous of this woman:
I must start my own cult.




Speaking of lumps, beer, and webcams...




And finally,


Borat, Gypsy Remover...

plus, "How to Dance Like a White Guy"

And, uno dang good commerciale.
Actually, one of the best I've ever seen.
So buenos noches, and enjoy!



2 comments:

Me said...

Oh great there goes my morning coffee all over the screen and down the front of myself. They shouldn't let some people have webcams.

me said...

I gotta say, I really like the bit where you can hear in the background his AOL IM buddy list noises, slamming and opening doors.