Friday, September 12, 2003



"Uhm... in high school, I used to hear that I favored Peter Deluise on
21 Jump Street on more than one occasion...," said billionaire Mike Norton...


"But it wasn't until I opened up a pack of '21 Jump Street' trading cards (I won a trivia contest and that was the prize) that I realized the awful truth... WITNESS THE HORROR!" exclaimed co-creator of the new universal-smash comic of giant proportions, Jason and the Argobots.

Sure, Mike. You *won them in a trivia contest*. If that's what you want to call snipin' them on eBay from a 42 year-old named Screech 69, then your secret is safe here with me.

Actually, Mikey does have somewhat of a gargantuan secret that I can't tell right now, but I'm completely proud of Our Boy Norton whose hard work and talent have begun to really pay off. And I also respect the part where he just got a gold tooth in the back. I'm ghetto-jealous.

Stay tuned here for more good news and elaborate, champagne-filled celebrations to come.


This just in from contributor Josh "Office Shizzle" Brigham: Your Friday Moment of Zen.

The most elaborate use of Peeps yet: "The Lord of the Peeps". Enjoy.

No comments: