Friday, September 19, 2003



It's harder than it looks.

Solving the bunny puzzle, and also creating a nice little job like this guy has. Oh well, maybe one day. One damn fine day.





You have to register to play Piercing Mildred, and that's about as far as I got because I am using up all of my energy, fighting to stay awake at this computer today. This game of mutilation looks kind of interesting though.


Day Number One
Today has been one of those excruciating Fridays spent counting down the hours 'til quittin' time. It started immediately when I got here this morning. Boy, I wish I could tell you. And you know why I usually don't talk about work. That's right, because somehow I'd probably end up sued. Which reminds me...

The only interesting news today around the watercooler (I say that like we actually have one) is that one seriously off-kilter woman here told an innocent co-working woman down the hall to "fuck off". Let's count down the days til she gets sacked, shall we? Then I can tell you some really funny stories. I bet she doesn't get sacked. Which reminds me of another funny story that I can't tell you until this woman is sacked. Or, could it be me who gets sacked for saying so? Regardless, let the countdown begin.


No comments: