Thursday, December 08, 2005


I was (only partially) wrong.

Luckily, no one fully cares.
However, I said that Patton Oswalt
was the funniest person in the world.
That is still true, mainly because
existing in his own zachosphere,
there is Zach Galifianakis.
So he is the funniest person closest to the world.
So I'm wrong.
I was right after all.

http://www.zachgalifianakis.com/

That doesn't mean that my love and respect
for Patton as the saner one is a bad thing.
It just means if one of them had to do something normal
like make a turkey sandwich with cheese,
I'd let Patton do it before I'd let Zach supervise.
And I'd know exactly which one
might accidentally put my eye out with a fork.

See the documentary
responsible for the series now on Comedy Central
as soon as you can.

"The Comedians of Comedy"




No comments: