Tuesday, February 10, 2004



I never needed more reasons to buy M&Ms. And now, I'm dying under my hard candy shell.

It doesn't matter where you live in this world, if I bought a winning bag of M&Ms, the bag with the red M&Ms for the red VW Beetle, you'd hear a small explosion named me.

Sure, it would be cheaper for me to just buy the damn car. But man o man. I want to win that car. I don't care about the rest of it, the 20 Gs, the trip to wherever. I want to win that car, I want to win that car, I want to win that... oh well. I'd probably win the yellow one and look like a bumble bee wherever I drove. Nevermind. And have that dumb song stuck in my head by the guy who killed himself. You know, the singer. Yeah, that one. Blind Melon.



One day, I will invent something. Not (1) this, definitely not (2) this, or (3) this. But maybe something along the lines of (4) this. Nah, these have all been done before. Even the last one.

(1) Flowbees are much more credible.
(2) Too "Silence of the Lambs". Self-control is free anyhow.
(3) Isn't this just a mixer?
(4) It's a 1982 Toyota Tercel taken up to highway speed for 12 minutes.



No comments: