Friday, February 20, 2004



I have no shame, I don't care if coupons aren't cool. The Grizzlies are my squad so guess who's going to get there early for the free hat? And gonna sit in The Good Seats -- you know, the ones where you can actually see players' facial features and tattoos. Yes, the BOGO* Coupon Woman here scored a 2-for-1 coupon. And I have to get a stinkin' hat even if I never wear it again. Compulsions are hard.

Here's a neato link I got in a Backwash newsletter. It's how you can turn your blog into a book. Blogger soon to be supported. What a great, simple idea. I hope those people make a cool fortune, they deserve it.

Ok, I am deeply saddened because the winning bag of red M&Ms was found, dashing my American dreams of winning that red VW Beetle Convertible. This was disheartening news to me because now I have no real and valid excuse to buy peanut M&Ms anymore. On the brighter side, I can save my money for a Mini Cooper now. Huzzah. By the time I have saved up that much, they'd better have convertible Minis. And if they do now, don't tell me.

I'm off to drown my sorrows in hoops and free hats! Have a good weekend!

*Buy One Get One. Gad, what a nerd.



No comments: