Wednesday, August 27, 2003



My groove is now a clot in my leg.

Deep vein thrombosis and my crappy workchair will be the death of me and my kidneys. Plus these two bad projects i am working on feel more like concrete boots. So you know what, screw that. This link makes things better.

Slide on up ovah heyuhh and clicky da pic. You should be hearing "Groove is in the Heart" by Dee-Lite. it makes me feel better, but it also makes me miss my gaymen friends. I haven't had a decent hairstyle in over a year. And when a girl stops wearing lipstick, she's either given up all hope, is sick with the flu, or is lacking the guidance and motivation only a gayman can provide.

Not insane, just crazy.

Yes? I hear it's funnier when you open lots of browser windows at once. Ok, so I'm going to try that now.... Ok. It makes me want to jump out of a window actually... wait, no.... that's just the bloodclot talking. Whew.

The only other point of interest found today was a link sent to me from Austin Jackie ("Hi, Pearl ole Girl!"). It's someone on eBay selling stinky shoes to people who have foot fetishes. I'm not posting that link because, quite frankly, I ain't messing with that crazy chick. Her/His user ID is toes4yournose. Enjoy?

Who's crazier though... someone who obviously gets to walk around in shoes long enough to stink 'em up, no less, for profit? Or someone whose butt just fell asleep... again... for almost free.


No comments: