Tuesday, July 15, 2003



Middle management. That's what killed my cable and internet service. Adding in three useless guys who just ended up confusing the matter supports the theory that the cable bill is too high because some redundant salaries are way out of proportion. "Welcome to satellite" is all I gotta say. If I think about it too much more, my left eye will pop out from the tension headache.

But I have internet again. Ahhhh. Soon it will be through another provider, just to prove one point making 0.00000000001% of a difference. But internet, I missed you.

Forget about that, let's make a pie.

Lemonade Pie IV
Submitted by: Spring
from allrecipes.com  

Makes 1 pie

Ingredients:  

1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust,
3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed*
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 (approx. 4 ounce) container of Cool Whip, thawed


Directions:
In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, cream cheese, and condensed milk. Blend on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl and fold in whipped topping. Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Chill before serving.

*my mom uses Pink Lemonade. Mmmmmm.

Best advice my mother ever gave me was "Screw middle management, hun. Eat pie instead."

She didn't say that. But she would, I bet.



No comments: