Friday, July 11, 2003

Hey thanks, God.





Boy, I wish I knew how to make a dang link that you could just click on, but hey. Cut-n-paste, it's good for the circulation in the end. http://www.xs4all.nl/~mayke/weblog/

I am not sure what language this is, but I can almost read it and almost had a religious experience close to snake-handling and speaking tongues. Refreshing. Netherlands, I think? Make sure you check out the three QuickTime film clips, and "Click to Tune". On that last one, in a word, squeamish.

Damn, I wish I could understand what the woman with the annoying voice was saying! This may be the only time anyone found her conversation this fascinating. All I can figure out is that somewhere in the Netherlands, somebody named Barbara has mixed alcohol with opinions.

No comments: