Wednesday, July 02, 2003



I think the question is more "why"?

For me, this all started at Not Martha (you'll find her in my links line-up to the left). For more info on Octodogs, go to http://octodog.net/ and see how to make an Octodog. I'll wait here for you.

You back? Ok. So tell me that doesn't look like a medieval torture for men who blasphemed or were caught in a homosexual act. Past that observation and similar to a car wreck, I can't stop looking, wondering what's my exact fascination with this.

Much like some of David Bowie's albums, I'm repelled and attracted at the same time to the oddity. Also, I'm impressed that someone has gone this far with something like this. It's not your typical gadget. And the web site is a rather nice, hi-end simple one.

So today, I go back to Not Martha for another hotdog link worth the cut-and-paste at http://www.nipponham.co.jp/winny/kazari/index.html

Even more impressive, the simplicity of the bunnies. And the complexity of the koala.

Why am I fascinated with hotdog sculpting. Besides the fact that they would look lovely in my bento box. Porkigami.

I'll think about it. Oh yes, I will have to think about it.

No comments: