Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hey guess what tomorrow is?

Yes, Friday. But what makes Fridays even better? Well, of course "bourbon" and "chocolate". But after that, it's also "Product Review, Product Review!" Day. I'm resurrecting that and designating Fridays to that labmonkie-type research again. No, this time, it's not about life-giving platelets or iron-rich foods but more important, about products that are good enough or bad enough to blog about. Why? So you don't waste time and money.

And because I'm bored.

Deep down, you care, you know you do.

And you won't lose any weight here either because I'm always testing new candy. Like Skittles' new limited edition flavor, Carnival. My quick review: just stockpile these. Go. Now.

Tomorrow I'll do two: Dove Energy Glow and Crest Naturals. Wow. You won't be able to sleep tonight knowing what's in store for your Friday now, huh?

Humor me. Remember, this is all free, kid-friendly fun here.

Off to the post office. I actually have a good story about that for later. For now, goodnight!

Ok, so who wants a chocolatey-bourbon nightcap?



No comments: