Monday, May 15, 2006


Good news!

I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance.

I'm sorry, that was stupid. Stupider than the usual stupid.
Remember, I'm just a generic product of my environment.
Thanks for reading on.

No, really. It's progress in the form of DNA, analyzed.
Well, I'm excited. Only two more sub-steps to go until I find out
exactly what the hell my problem is, based on my genetic migratory path. I'm fairly certain my hairy predecessors took a wrong left turn somewhere extremely important in the beginning, inadvertantly pissed off a bunch of Huns at some point, and kept following that falling star that seemed far away and way up high until it burned out in the atmosphere right before their very eyes. Sounds about right to me. Isn't that just beautiful?

I feel like I should make a list of things I've liked my entire life
for no known reason. I'd make a list of things I hate,
but really, do you have that kind of time?

Speaking of things I love: how about we rename this blog
"Why I Love Stephen Colbert"
and dedicate all posts to him based upon this dance sequence alone...



No comments: