Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Learn something new everyday. 1. New word for the day: meme Who knew! Use it daily. I read it three times already and still don't fully comprehend it, but I think actually I do it everyday. More caffeine for me-meeeeee. 2. Make sure your insurance policies are current. Check this oddly divine video of car crashes on totallycrap.com, via a9 search for meme. 3. Eat more Ksar Blend from Sahale Snacks. It's so good I can't even describe it unless I use my hands. Did you see what I just did with my hands? No? Well, nevermind - go, now, get your own today! Oh my sweet lord, no wonder I'm walking death. This tea has no caffeine. Why why why??

1 comment:

me said...

I totally understood you until I got to the decaf part. But I'll try to comprehend that in time. It will take time. And Vivarin.