Saturday, March 25, 2006
Forty questions meme, forty questions meme!
tagged by bushra ('lo, bushra!)
1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
Good question. I cannot remember. Does a soul shake count for anything?
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive.
Odds are, depending on the cause, if I weren't killed immediately by a virus or by ambush, I'd have to go AWOL and stick it to The Man, whichever Man that would be, who got us into this silly war to begin with. V is for Vedetta, ya know. I'd also use my mad skills as a sniper.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. No tv in bedroom. Bad feng shui and bitter chop suey. Now, let's hope all the fish die so I can punt the noisy aquarium because it makes me dream that I have to tinkle all the time. Yes. I said "tinkle."
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Yes. Had a (256 pound) roommate named Helen who'd open my fresh new carton before I was ready to, so she could lighten her coffee ya know, after I hauled it all the way from the store down the way. So I put on the reddest lipstick I had, opened my new carton myself and imprinted myself on it. Take that, Helen. You still owe me 20 bucks. (I wrote a song about her if anyone wants the lyrics.)
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Nooooo, I was second runner up, and I screwed up "collage" with "college". Chalk it up to performance anxiety. D-a-m-m-i-t.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yes, and two wasps, too. Ants don't count, do they?
7) How fast can you type?
Not very. Can you believe I never imagined I'd have a job using a keyboard.
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
Bring it on...
9) Eye color:
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
No, but I've got a good story about that.
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Had a bath last night and shower this morning. I love baths so very much.
12) Do you knock on wood?
13) Do you floss daily?
15) Can you hula hoop?
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yes. But getting the truth out there is very important.
17) What do you want for Christmas?
World peace. And a giant muth@#$Kin' blue-ice-rock diamond'n'platinum ring, baby...
So I could, uh...sell...for...donations to the...World Peace....Fund...
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
Screw that action. I'd rather know the Frito Bandito. Rowwrrowwr!
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
Not as much as I used to.
20) Who wrote the book of love?
21) Have you ever flown a kite?
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
Oh, I totally forgot about that. Not anymore...
23) Do you consider yourself successful?
Hardly, but you just wait...
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
Yeah, and luckily I got them because my grandfather was a horse trader, among other things, so I had two ponies (Pat and Trixie).
26) Plans for tomorrow?
Baby shower, cupcakes, and booze.
27) Can you juggle?
No. I sort of wish I could.
28) Missing someone now?
29) When was the last time you told someone "I love you"?
30) And truly meant it?
I believe in yesterday.
31) How often do you drink?
32) How are you feeling today?
Manic. My eyes hurt, but it's Friday, so nevermind!
33) What do you say too much?
...you know what I mean?...
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
35) What are you looking forward to?
Going on a roadtrip home next weekend.
36) Have you ever crawled through a window?
I came in through a bathroom window...
37) Have you ever eaten dog food?
I have tried a Milkbone dog biscuit. And a Beggin' Strip. It was insanely disgusting, but dogs like the taste of cat barf so I'm not the target market.
38) Can you handle the truth?
Are you talking about that David Duchovney-type alien truth. Because if so, yes. If not, nevermind.
39) Do you like green eggs and ham?
Now you're just being silly.
40) Any cool scars?
Small scar on left hand from The Unfortunate Bicycle Incident about five years ago. (I hobbled home bleeding, trying not to cry, and climbed into the bathtub with a Zima. How sad, it was all I had.)
Smaller scar on right hand where some (cute) guy (accidentally) burned me with a cigarette (but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it because he was cute). So hey, whatreyouu lookin' at, I'm (kind of stupid but at the time it made me look) tough.
This meme would probably be a lot more entertaining if I let certain friends answer these questions. But hey, this is a family show.
As for tagging, I choose zoey because she is the apex, you know what i mean?; Jessie's mom, but she may be busy basketballing until April; and Bubba, you need to get a blog so I can tag you; oh yes, and I issue this special, angered, pounding, ham-fisted request for the Angry Czeck to participate, because (one) we need more uproarious laughter posted to your new original scent Irish Spring-fresh blog, and (two) he needs to prove his manliness to me in the form of forty questions. YES, I said "ham-fisted."