Monday, April 05, 2004



The Ultimate Beer Run.

Currently, I'm saving any extra dough for an unguided stumble through the vineyards of Southern France. But someone out there, please o please take this Beer Trip for me and tell me how it goes. Man o man o man. As if anyone needed a better reason to visit Paris. Throw that Adkins-approved diet to the wind, you fools and live life to its fullest. Less filling, tastes great. Carbs, be damned.


Here's some neato little links for you until my brain snaps back from the crushing death-blow known as Daylight Savings Time, thanks to Benjamin Franklin. He had no idea we'd be able to light an entire football field with a portable booklight one day. Don't get me started, those farmers better be growing something tasty, dammit:

Stick Fishin' at Glink

Kid Robot: Me want one of each.

Eugene Mirman. Make sure you click "new by eugene" for video clips. He's one, sick Fig Newton molester.

Elizabeth McGrath: So cute I could just die or kill someone trying.

Hope you can hear this. That reminds me, I need to get my camshaft resurfaced.


No comments: