Friday, December 12, 2003



It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Loch Ness.

Thank you for sending this, Mike. You don't know how bad I personally needed that this morning. I woke up seeing red and green, in a panicked kind of way. It took a mini-meltdown and a hot shower to make it All Go Away as I am behind the proverbial Christmas Ball this season. And I thought it was just me. And it might be, but this picture makes me as happy as a picture of BigFoot would. I thought it was just me, but it's not. This is proof of what happens at Christmas to normal people, I am not imagining it, I am not imagining it...

Even though I get baffled snowblind at Christmas and even though some holiday stuff freaks me out worse than a clown, some tiny part or me, and it's really tiny, admires this yuletide gayness.

Now, if you're stepdad had chosen to be a Christmas mime here instead, I would have soiled my Old Navys in terror.




No comments: