Wednesday, October 01, 2003


(thanks for the picture, Weezy!)

Happy October 1st!

And you know what that means:

It means bring on November, December, January and February. I'd much rather complain about the cold than the heat.

It means in 30 days, we all have the freedom to celebrate Free Candy Day*, and also attend the Opening Game of the Memphis Grizzlies.

It means Day Two without the convenience of a USB cable and Day Nine of The "Nutter No-Show" Show.

And it also means One Day Closer to Heaven or Hades for Me. Trust me, it's okay either way, I promise.

Speaking of that, I have a meeting in Blathervania now. Be back soon.


*Being so close to Halloween and all, here's a farking link just in from Lewis. I can't get the whole page to farking load, but I did catch a funny one here and there.


No comments: