Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Three of the most recent searches directing unsuspecting people here:








And my personal favorite which just happens to be a second request for hemmorhoid identification:




Yeah. I'm still here, working like a sucka, f'rill though. But here's a neato mosquito puzzle for you to solve. Check it out especially you, Kittyspunk, since you solved the bunny one. And also because it's Blavod black vodka which is kind of sentimental to me since it's the same shade as my whithered liver. That's a joke. My liver is probably the color of a nicely-tanned buffalo hide.* My soul is black.

Boy-o-boy, I wish I had some of this black vodka to go with it all today. Just in time for Halloween, too. Which I still haven't decided if I'm dressing up as anything or not. It used to be a lot easier when we were all kids: girls were pretty pink pricessesses (plural must be "princessi" or "princessae"), and boys were Superman. Now of course that we're all older, the choices have completely reversed themselves.



*Which reminds me: check out Edison's Boxing Cats footage and the Buffalo Dance which does shift attention away from my absolute theory of today's Reality Shows being the Jell-o wrestling A-bombing of what's left of Western civilization when clearly people were into watching a good cat-fight at one point in time; but it does support my sub-theory that people can be easily coerced into dancing like crazy marmosets squashing-out bugs and cigarette butts as long as you promise to point a camera at them.




Check please.

"I have a question. I need to send something heavy and I need to send it cheaply. Should I FedEx it, or should I UPS it? It doesn't have to be there overnight."

"Uhhhmm...... hmmmm...... well, let me think.... I don't think we have a UPS account. Is it in town?... I can take it."

No. And now, I hear banjos.




No comments: