Thursday, May 15, 2003

Willpower is overrated.

And Christopher Guest is still a genius.



Along with the rest of the cast and two or three new additions.
Go see "A Mighty Wind." If nothing else, you'll learn one more application for the word 'flaccid'.

And give in to the power of the Birthday Cake Shake at Sonic. I crumbled, as expected, and had one last night before the movie. Today, I'm wearing glasses because that shake was so good I almost went blind. All I wonder is how can Sonic top that one?

Wait until I find the USB cable around here, and I'll post the hat our carhop was wearing. Ron spoke the truth, "Mmmhhmm, this shake bringin' it hard, but I gotta gets me one of them hats."

For anyone who likes Radiohead, the new album is extremely nice. Pretty sure June 16th is the release date. Buy, buy, buy.

http://www.radiohead.com/03.html

I have to go resilver my retinas, and find the USB cable.




No comments: