Wednesday, September 13, 2006



I guess Kazakhstan has some oil reserves or something?

Oh, George. Georgie Georgie George.
Something's coming to me, something about
freedom of speech which a country was founded on...?
...something something...
Nope, gone. Must've been either an acid or Vietnam flashback.
They all run together. Sorry about that.

So wait, slow down, what is all this...
Ohh, it's about relationship-building...
I'm all about peace and stuff myself,
I'm sure you are, too, right,
I mean, you know, I think you said that somewhere, right?
I'm sure you never lose perspective.
But uh...yeah, see...
Hey, I know what --
why don't you just call in Dr. Phil,
let him handle this stuff for you instead?

Hey, don't get mad at me. I'm just trying to help.
Honestly, you've just embarrassed the whole family already,
and Canada won't take me, so just sit down.
And ride a bike to work or something.
Do something constructive for a change.

And don't give me that look either, young man...
Oh. That's how you look when you are thinking?
I'm sorry, my mistake.

(Wa wa wee wa.)


No comments: