Friday, July 15, 2005

Brought to you by Starbucks' Doubleshot Espresso.

It's 5:30am. There's a storm 97 miles away. I can't hear it, but the Doppler Radar and the over-sensitive labrahound are picking up on it. The Doppler didn't breathe hot, sticky scaredy dog breath in my face. Whomever did shall remain anonymous and sleeping on my feet under the damn desk. But. What to do, what to do...

50 best websites

Then skid into that wall about 1:15pm, and crash and burn. No problem.

z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z....









Dammit, dammit, damn damn dammit.

I don't need one more tube of toothpaste. I don't. I've resisted this with those crazy breath strips in it and all three of these so far. But I'm not made of wood, ya know. Not entirely anyway.

So I really want this #18 White Peach toothpaste from Breath Palette. Actually I really want almost all these flavors, except yogurt. AKA congealed, clotted milk. Alias "something crawled into my mouth during the night and died a fuzzy death." I know, I know. I eat yogurt, but the key factor is, like any garden variety sane person, I don't wanna brush that taste into my mouth. No. I don't even wanna talk about it anymore, do you?

"Developed by the Japanese." Well of COURSE it was, who else would think up #14 Indian Curry? Japan: Thank you for the sushi, and thank you for being totally insane yet productive at the same time. I love you, you and your crazy koi goldfish ponds and your big-headed Hello Kitty.

ps: Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see flouride in here...is that going to be a problem for me down the cherry blossom highway when I lose my teeth? No. I'll just eat more sashimi. I like how you think, Japan!



And finally, I love Cursor Miner even more than Japan.

So anyone in the neighborhood, go see him.
Tell him I think he is cooler than Japan.
Tell him I really mean it.


Saturday july 16th

SEQUENCE : CC17
A COMBAT RECORDINGS SPECIAL
The Attic, Oxford Road, Manchester, M1 5NP
T: (0161) 2366071

Live: Cursor Miner (Combat, Lo Recordings)
Live: Scan One (Combat, Blase)
Dj: Stormfield (Combat, Fuel)
http://www.computercontrolled.co.uk/

No comments: