Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hey,
remember that
"swab yer cheeks for DNA" project I did?
Just got an update email, and, yes,
my large group deserves
more attention and exploration.
I'm game, let's go...
where's that dang FTDNA kit number...



Hello,

My name is Rebekah and I am the administrator
of the of the H mtDNA Haplogroup project. I am contacting you
because your mtDNA test results match the low resolution,
HVR1, results of one of the H Project's members.
I would like to invite you to join the mtDNA Haplogroup H project.

Haplogroup H represents much of Europe yet the amount
of demographic detail available from scholarly journals
is still limited. Many of us feel that this large group deserves
more attention and exploration. The project is working towards
finding the geographic origins of the H sub-clades and
discovering our shared heritage.

You will need your FTDNA Kit ID and User Code.

Participation in the project is completely free and
results are public. Whether you join or not please
contact myself or the project Co-administrator,
Laura, with any questions or concerns you
might have about the H clade.

Thank you for your time.



Sincerely,
Rebekah A Canada
H Project Administrator



This project is just fascinating to me.
You know you care, you do.
If you don't care,
I may swab you to see if you're made out of wood.



No comments: