Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Wheeooheeeoooo, I'm a millionaire! AGAIN!

Six hundred and sixty seven thousand, two hundred and forty eight Euros. Twenty six cents to be exact.

I'd like to thank God "My New Main Man" Daddy G, of course, and the big JC, for giving me this giant heap of cash, and my mom and my dad for having me, and my agent that I'll be hiring who can keep a straight face in pitch meetings, and all the llama farmers or America, and I'd like to thank Cadbury for making the best chocolate around, and my dog Otis for keepin' it real, and all my best friends that I'll be making since I'm filthy rich now and I'd like to thank myself mostly for siging up for some dumb newsletter and having my name sold to la lista del Spam.



Euromillion Loteria Español
Paseo De La Castellana
15-89, 28008 Madrid.
Spain Branch.

Ref. Nº: ES/007/05/12/MAD.
Batch. Nº: GHT/2907/333/05.
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY.

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting sweepstake held on 20th october, 2005. This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional program
aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.
Your email address attached to ticket star number (4-5) drew the EUROMILLION lucky numbers 3-19-26-49-50 which consequently won the draw in the Second category.
You have been approve for the star prize of EUR 667,248.26. (Six
Hundred And Sixty Seven Thousand, Two Hundred And Fourty Eight Euros. Twenty
Six Cents)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you receive
your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance to you. This
is a protective measure to avoid double claiming by people you may tell as
we have had cases like this before, please send your Full Name,Home and
Office Tel & Fax Number, Mobile Tel Number and your winning ticket number,reference
numbers and amount won information for processing of your winning fund to
our registered claim agent in addrres below.

Mainland Trust Security Service
Mr.Phillip Weeks
Address: Avenida de America 12
Madrid Spain.

E-mail:mainlandtrusta@netscape.net
Rememer, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th november, 2005.Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch number in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Once again congratulations.

Best regard,
Mrs. Emily Simon,
Lottery coordinator.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. The sender accepts no liability for the improper transmission of this communication nor for any delay in its receipt

2 comments:

bushra said...

why you lucky thing. my mother in law also won, as did my sister, in fact as they both received the same mailing, i think most of the women on my street won. grr. unfair.

while i'm here, i got an elbow cover of teardrop off the interweb the other day, i'll send it through to you.

me said...

oooohhhhhhhhh thank you for the Elbow!! and accept my late congrats on the marriage. isn't married life fun? (say "yes" and it'll help get you through the leaner times with the snoring and the "you shrunk my only good cashmere sweater" moments.) actually, it is good fun.

also, when i receive my riches soon, i'll wire you a few thou Euros. And 26 cents.