Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Awww...

Brian posted the "back of m' head" picture.* How many times do you get to say that in a lifetime? Thanks, Brian! And thank you, Biolage.

By the way: I have to say, Brian, besides the luxurious hair you have, you also have an awfully nice set of gams, brother. And I'm not talkin' a herd of whales either.
Again, how many times do you get to say that in a lifetime.
Bravo!

And now I'm off to write my novel about about a pale skinny Irishman with great hair. Who went camping one day. On an uncharted island. With Bigfoot. Played by Rob Schneider.

That's all I can say. I don't want to give away the ending.



*Try it sometime. It takes real skill. And the sense of accomplishment, don't get me started.

3 comments:

Brian McCloskey said...

you also have an awfully nice set of gams, brother

Thanks! Maybe the main character in your novel could be a hosiery model....who ends up on the uncharted island when his plane crashes on the way to an assignment. I can just picture the emotional highpoint of the novel, when I teach Rob Schneider how to shave his legs and he dons his first pair of Hues....

me said...

i like it, i like it...i was thinking about writing in a monkey somehow so i can expense him and keep him after the movie is made. or a pot-bellied pig, that would be nice...

Brian McCloskey said...

i was thinking about writing in a monkey somehow

Monkeys live on uncharted islands, don't they? There's no reason why hosiery guy can't meet a monkey after the crash and bring him back to civilisation when he's rescued and returns to the world of high fashion hosiery modeling. When hosiery guy is on the catwalk wearing his Graphite Heathers, monkey can stay at home with the pot-bellied pig.

The story practically writes itself.