Thursday, November 10, 2005

Digging through the ole saved Drafts...

Trust me, it's more rewarding than sorting socks. No, really. I mean it. I hate organizing socks. All socks should be disposable, and then you'd never have to pair them up after the big wash, the big wash where one bastard sock manages to escape anyway. Yeah yeah, you know the story. So where does that escapee sock go? To live on the Island of Salted Airline Peanuts, Full-Service Gas Stations and Broken Dreams.

Let's see what we got here:

Oh yeah, you gotta make your own pimpmobile at blingmybomb. I had one but don't know where I put it. Repossessed. Don't let this happen to you.

Speaking of pimpin' the ride, pimp your site while you're at it with gizzoogle. Look how much better CNN looks. I can actually read it without crying...

I can't remember what this is, but it might be funny. Or fizzy. Or the fiznit or fizzle-fied, however you wanna say it with tizzletalk. It's a free country. For the time being. Until the A-bomb comes...leading me to

...Open source beer. Period.

And a few books worth reading, I'll bet:

How to be a Graphic Designer Without Losing Your Soul


Chip Kidd


Why I'm Like This


Oh yeah! Izzes! These are so good, they don't even need vodka. You knew I had to say that, right? Yeah. I go for the obvious jokes when I'm doing laundry...

http://izze.com

pomegranate

grapefruit

I have no idea what this is: JFDS video. Wait, I remember now. It's very cool.

Ok, that's done. Now, go forth and enjoy. I'm off to watch "Lost" now (I still think those people are in a purgatory-type state of in-between existences...no? Then maybe I am...DAMMIT, I knew I shouldn't have mercy-killed that prostitute in 1865...)

No comments: