Thursday, July 01, 2004

Lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor.


O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.



Happy Canada Day, by the way. And mannnyyyy more!


And, on a truly unrelated topic: "Michael Moore" ends up with 500 anagram combinations on anagramsite if anyone needs something to do for a few minutes.

Again with an unrelated topic: I've got the worst backache in the entire world. In fact, I think its officially *out* -- thanks to some giant, aged potato of a woman who decided to sneak through a light on one of the busiest streets in Atlanta way back in November of 1998.

Madame: To you I say (if you are even still alive after smoking all those menthol 100s), please drive a smaller car so the next time you're t-boned at an intersection by a poor, unfortunate girl only trying to better herself and her career in the Big City, then you will hastily ensure your proper place in the choir invisible, as you should.

God bless the really good chiropractors of the world. If she can't fix it, I might proposition someone to asphyxiate me. Volunteers? I'm sure there are a few.

Oh, and God bless a Krispy Kreme. Nothing makes you forget the burning in your hips and rigor mortis in your back faster than a donut. I think that's an ancient proverb or something. If not, it should be.




No comments: