Wednesday, July 28, 2004



"God made man, but he used a monkey to do it."
-- Devo

Attention: All blasphemers will be peeled like bananas and fed to the giant monkeys, now invading Chicago.

http://www.adfuntureworkshop.com/monkeyshow/index.htm

 
By the way, I took a picture yesterday of the movie set across the street and all, and it just came out looking like this: 

 


Mighty thrilling, huh? Sorry. They had rented guns. I flaked.

Inside, it's all set up to look like a dimestore. Pretty cool cars all around, too. But much like real life and my photo, you can't see the forest for the mini-vans.

About the only thing non-ordinary that happened was that after work, I walked right past Reese Witherspoon waiting ready in the wings of the sidewalk and accidentally looked her right in the eye. And according to her nervous reaction, I must've had "That Look" on my face. You might know that look, the one where maybe I missed my bus (again) and forgot my sunglasses (yet again) and had to trudge past beautiful people with flawless everythings.

Or, was that in fact a mere reflection of me in the dimestore window instead? Hmmmm?

Poor Reese. Her jealousy will fade over time.

(Let me dream, people.)






No comments: