Monday, July 19, 2004


I went to a wedding.

And yes, I missed Ron. But I think it's okay, I think he'd say the same thing: I really missed the dog. A lot.

Which reminds me, if you don't have a subscription to Urban Dog yet, what are you waiting for? It's good, I tell you. GOOD! Thank you to Mizz Lisa Robinson of N'awlins for starting it all. You are the best, mon ami chien-affectueux*.

I'll post some pictures from the wedding once they start rolling in. They'll be worth it. It was a Louisiana wedding with champagne flowing non-stop. What a great time. I cried my eyes out and woke up looking like a fetus in the seventh month of gestation. I'll miss Jacquie and Daniel. Probably almost as much as I missed my dog. Almost.

 

*I hope that doesn't translate into something tres dirty. My French is tres rusty.

 

 




No comments: