Monday, May 17, 2004



Being unmotivated is hard work.


Today's aphorism and another useless tagline from the past:

"I think I'm tired of these damned aphorisms."

and

"Ho ho ho, Green Giant."




There's been a lot going on these days. And being too lazy to update a blog is just one of them. And lucky for you, especially with all the inane things going on the past few days, such as stupid people,supersizing people,super-stupid people.

That kind of stuff should equal an All-You-Can-Blog-Buffet of material. But eh, it's kind of depressing, don't ya think? Especially that part with the fathead making fun of the unfortunate beheading is downright disgusting. I hope he chokes on a chicken bone. The odds are good he'll choke on an entire chicken. I had to say it.

Besides, I still got the Spring Fever. Or that could be the hay fever. And it's almost summer by now, isn't it? Excellent. I'll be counting the days til the autumnal equinox now: 128 days from today. Never say I can't find the silver lining.

See, I had nothing constructive to say. I'd hate for this blog to take a turn for the nasty. So I'll have to think of something good to talk about besides "The Swan" being Almost Over. So when I can't think of anything good to say, it's time for a product review!

This blog may just turn into a Product Review Blog in that case. So hey, let's celebrate with a Pom Wonderful!




O Holy Mother of All That is Good. That's what this drink is. Overwhelmingly good. I had the Blueberry. Now I won't be able to concentrate until I have one of each somehow. It was one of those moments. It was so good, I went momentarily blind after I drank it. And not in that moonshine way. More like in "the first time you ever had birthday cake" way. Make the world a better place one mouth at a time, and try one of these today.

Next on the list: Hershey's Caramel Kisses and Klaus Nomi.




No comments: