Friday, April 18, 2003

I Did.

With the help of a few dearly beloved, Mission Whirlwind Marriage at Niagara is now complete.

My head is MIA somewhere on an Amtrak train. Probably the FootyHoobaStank Express to Buffalo. But it's things like that which strengthen the ties that bind.

Many heartfelt thanks to out to th' Righteous Mr. Nort-o-Tron 2000+, my peeps who got ten kinds of nastie, Katherine and Beth, and props to the Korean bartender/owner of Captain...Something. It was all too much fun to be had by all.

Also thank you to all the people who decorated my office while I was out. I'm leaving it all up. You know that, right? I'm sorry I missed my own party. And definitely never last nor least, to the lovely Mistress Jacquie Queen for tending the Circle K Kat Ranch Litterbox. You and your Danielo will be showered with love, affection and parmesan cheese at Pete & Sams. Dress comfortably in stretchpants and skirt. No fighting over whose legs looks better in skirt!

I will have no other choice but to share and purge here in the next few days. Many stories to tell and many more photos to show. But for now, I have many-much-more work to catch up on. But I will leave you with the tagline that I believe sums up the lovely, extremely clean and breezy Niagara Falls, Ontario:

Ontario. You could sit on the public toilet seats. You could.

No comments: