Thursday, February 06, 2003

This is for my friend, Katherine:

I absolutely have no idea what to say or do,
limited by my own mind. Always.
It's now when I can see what human really means
held up to the light, most frustrated.
I'm sorry for things that will come in waves.
The only thing I know from experience
is that the people who are most willing to help will never,
by cosmic design,
be able to understand the ones who seem to refuse it.
Always remember the fractures you can't see;
they are the ones that no one can fix.
If it seems like a human can't hold onto life, it's not true.
It's when life holds onto them so hard
they would feel better elsewhere.
And they have to let go.

A human soul held up to the light is clear and bright, like a pane of glass.
Remember what's on the other side.



No comments: