Monday, February 03, 2003



Man I'm so tired today that I can't even drink water. Ever been that tired? Yeah, damn cat woke me up every time I almost fell asleep last night.

I am so tired that I am boring myself into little pieces. So let's see if there is anything interesting to find online...

Number one, I need to online-order that caffeine soap I was talking about a few days ago...

Maybe that's another problem: I keep having dreams where I beat up some hippie. I have no idea what that is. Well, okay, I do. Work is extremely frustrating lately. And again, that is a boring topic right now.

What the hell was I doing. Oh yes, trying to find something good online to wake me up. Even though it's already almost time to go home.

I've stayed frustrated for a couple of weeks now. That is interesting to me because I can deal with innane stuff for a good long while. Intestinal fortitude is what it is. Lately though, it doesn't take much to send me off fantasizing of smashing things with a baseball bat. Or more often than baseball bats, I fantasize about bowling.

Bowling's a nice, friendly sport where people drink beer and actually participate in the sport as they sip that tall cool one. That is retro-American; that is blue-collar pretty and proud. I likes it, I likes it.

But this bowling I daydream about is even better because it involves one part Bugs Bunny, one part Nightmare Before Christmas, and the head of that special someone who makes you dream of hippie-beatings on your night off.

If only I could shame someone with his or her own head. If only I could grab someone by the face and bowl that head down the hall... and the best part would be the cosmic stipulation that if your head was bowled, you had to go find it and reattach it yourself. On your own, with no assistance from your snickering audience around you.

If anyone found your head and gave it back to you, that would be considered cheating and the head would explode upon reattachment. Then it'd be a trip to the local Head Shop for a used model lost-and-found on the side of the road much like a hubcap. These stores would specialize in second-hand heads. Custom order heads and factory heads would be really expensive.

Oh, to be shamed into searching for your own head on your hands and knees in your good Sunday clothes.

Then that just reminds me of "The Young Ones" where Vivian's head got knocked off in a train accident I think, and his body just ended up kicking his own sassing head down the train tracks even more.

I feel a lot less frustrated for the moment.

http://www.openbooking.com/games/bowl.html

Check it out. It's Bowling with Humans as the Ball. No, really. Enjoy.




No comments: