Friday, July 11, 2008

Bigfoot. Versus. Clifton.

My tweeters flew away but check out my new Woofers.

Bigfoot vs. Abe Lincoln? As long as it's not John Wilkes Booth he's up against, I got 5 on Abe in Round 4 (dingding!).

Snake handling is dangerous enough. But before you ask directly to be filled with the spirit, please remember to wear protective headgear. Seriously.

Speaking of, how about Godzilla vs the Tentacled Building installation, somewhere in France, by two guys.


(By the way, including thumbnails for each link here would be nice, but man, who has the time. Already, I'm late for my 12:00 nap.)


Advertising: the dirty job that somebody has to do. Nah, They just make you think it has to be dirty to work. But in this case, it certainly helps.

Ne passez pas l'intro, si vous plait. Mailing Vert is friendlier than passing a note in French class, and good for the planet, too. For la explication en anglais, voila.

New interview at BBC 6 Music with Beck on his new album, "Modern Guilt". What you don't like Beck? Okay. I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me.

I love the beautifully executed artistic aspect of this kinetic sculpture, and Not If But When I win the lottery, don't think I won't install a few of these around the indoor pools and heated natural mineral springs with adjacent sushi/sake bar run by my personal manservant named Clifton; but I just have to poke fun at my favorite of all messaging tags projected and floating in the background which we're all cozy with and I lovingly call the "Three. Stupid. Words." tagline.

Eight New Natural Wonders of the World listed, and once I win the lottery, I will add my mineral springs and Clifton to that list.

By now you can tell I only had one solid quarter on me today. Ideas for sale, fiddy-cents!





"Whaddya gonna do with all your pennies, Popeye?" Buy more gumballs, of course.

No comments: