Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Hey, I am going to work over here now and I'm all excited about it but very sad, too, mostly because I'll miss everybody. Well, almost everybody. I'll miss Josh the most and not Michael since Michael doesn't read my blog and won't ever go out to eat sushi with us. Ha, I'm kidding! Or... am I...

Michael would appreciate my use of the dotdotdot. The ellipse as it is known. Dotdotdot.

I'll also miss Hallie because we have been collaborating on rap lyrics for some McClient we have, and it has been surreal. Just surreal.

More on that later, but right now I'm working like a toothless cracker-eater in a mansion of saltines, whatever that means. It's kinda like a one-armed hooker in a taffy-pulling factory. Except less offensive to the hooker. And now, I can bust out all those crazy work stories I've been storing up for two years. Well, maybe not. I'd end up getting sued.

No comments: