Thursday, November 20, 2003

Damn, Thursday already.

I feel compelled to update every day now since Michael is reading this blog now. Guess he'll have to go eat some sushi with us soon, too. Hey, Michael (dotdotdot) imagine me flipping you off right now. Ah, good times, just like I'm still there huh, except none of that incessant complaining about Nutsakk and Glenitalia. Let me know when they get married.

I gotta go now, have to start a new job and feel like a geek for at least a week or two. You know how it is. Gotta find new parking spot in new garage, hope I don't use anyone's coffee cup by accident, and by the way "Where's the bathroom again?" That kind of stuff. But they are all cool so they won't mind. For at least two days maybe.

I emailed my mom the entry called "Father, Son and Mirabou" because I thought she'd like it, and she did. She said, "Man, I am tellin' ya, you ought to be a writer!" And I said, "Well, I am, that's what I do for a living." And she said, "No, I mean a real writer."

Love, Mom.

She also told me that she let her friend Susan read it, and she was so impressed that she wants me to write her obituary.

Things are really looking up for me.

Have a good day today and tomorrow if I don't talk to you sooner than the weekend, and always remember to toss Michael the bird every morning.

No comments: