Saturday, December 22, 2007

Well, it's officially Christmas now.

I have done something that I never ever do and have chosen to find it liberating instead of enslaving. I have actually been so pressed for time today that I had an entire phone conversation while on the toilet. Yes, I know some twisted people pay good money for that kind of phone conversation, but I'm a very modest person. So I neither announced nor revealed my multi-tasking super-prowess to the caller, but there you go. And now, so have I. So I have several people wondering, "No. Was it me she was talking to at that moment?" For the record, "Yes, it was, and I am a many-splendored thing."

And so are you. awwwwwwwwwwww. Sure you needed to know all this. Now get back to wrapping those presents, Mary and Gay!



No comments: