Monday, December 31, 2007



So what're you doin' for New Year's Eve?

So tell me you're somewhere having fun. Oh, I know. It's Amateur Night tonight with all the yupsters out drinking and running their brand-new 2008 hybrids up on the sidewalks, I know. Barfin' sunshine and Wet Willie's frozen daiquiris. But who cares? Don't let that spoil your fun. Tell everyone you've gone green and leave the car at home. Besides, it's beneficial for something-something about the ozone layer and not-melting things. Tell me you're having fun tonight somewhere because let's face it -- it's the New Year. And you know me, I'm psychic. And I'm here to tell you, this year is going to be a good one. Let's call it Año Ocho.

But if you insist on hanging out at home, I understand. Odds are, I'll be doing the same thing. But trust me, I'll be celebrating. So pass the Chex Mix and bourbon balls, kids. I have a few good links to keep us all company.

Get your Yeti or gnome fix at Yeti vs. gnome.com

I could spend a great deal of dogtime here at dogluvva.com

Need a good luck pork tenderloin with black-eyed peas recipe? Yeah. Me, too. So look it up at my new addiction -- cookingforengineers.com.

And that's about it for this year. See you in Año Ocho...

No comments: