Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Always the last to know.

So everyone knows about this "I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as there isn't and find out there is."~ Albert Camus-guy but me, huh? See. That's what I get for not reading books and toiling away my life at a mindless, corporate job. Well, I hope Johnny Depp doesn't mind too much, but my new crush is Albert Camus.

Also liked his other quotes, especially the one about "“Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear.”

Ooo which reminds me, it's that time again, to post my tribute, my happy-twist reminder to me of why my last job nearly killed me from the inside-out, and I'll never have that kind of job again. And, it makes me feel like love. And I owe God everyday for jettisoning me out of there. I swear, I do, in the most heartfelt, smiling way.


This week's Tuesday Morning's Scribute to 10am:


"Life is 'all about' you - touch someone, and you will live well."
~ La B. Monkie



Also, new ramblin' posted at very O+
if you're needing an uplifting coffee break.



No comments: