Thursday, March 04, 2004



("Meatwad Aguilera and Ashton" submitted by Scottshead.)

Here's a site that lets you create a composite photo of you and a celebrity. But with the options provided by Reality TV these days, this site seems like a lot of trouble. Just go do something inane and be a celebrity yourself.

Okay, I can say only so much because I admit, I am a tiny part of the problem. I recently dabbled in the idiocy. I actually watched "The Big Fat Stupid Obnoxious Guy Whom I'm Pretending to Get Married To, for Money, wait no.... for Money for My Family Because We're Only Kind of Wealthy Now". But it was only to see blondie get kicked in the crotch in the end. But you're never going to believe this: she didn't. Surprise, every family unit has its pricetag. This family's was one million praises. "You're such a good familyyyyy, yes you are, goood family, good." Hey, why not. Oh, and they got some cash as well.

My bad. I'll try not to watch that crap again. I'll just sit here knitting like a grandma instead. Stockpiling toilet paper, peanut butter and soap in preparation for the riots one day. Ron bought some yarn for me. Red. I love Ron more than thin crust pizza. Also, that he added in "It's called Grandma's Best brand yarn. They were out of Spinsters Deluxe" makes life without reality that much more bearable.

Back to the Reality TV: A Generation in Crisis. I have two solutions for you. For free. Why? Because I care about you and about your brain. No really.

(1) Netflix: The best 20 US dollars/month you'll ever spend. Ever.

(2) Recommended reading by David Sedaris.

For you. For free.

Feel the love.


No comments: